- The Poison Diaries: Nightshade by Maryrose Wood & Duchess of Northumberland – I’m currently reading The Poison Diaries and absolutely loving the creepy garden vibe! Can’t wait to see what happens!
- A Million Suns by Beth Revis – Comes out Jan 2012 – Loved Amy and Elder in Across the Universe! “It all boils down to one mind-bending conclusion: They have to get off this ship.”
- Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl – I love that this series is told from Ethan’s perspective. I’m hoping for more library and graveyard trips.
- Changeless by Gail Carriger – Parasol Protectorate #2. Steampunk romance! I loved Soulless and can’t believe the 5th in the series is about to come out! I AM SOOOOO BEHIND!!
- Inheritance by Christopher Paolini – 4th in the Inheritance (Eragon) cycle; comes out in November. I MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS! I’m hoping for more maturity from Eragon in this one as well as a good wrapup for all the characters we have encountered throughout the series. I have already preordered this one!!
- Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles – 3rd in the Perfect Chemistry trilogy – Love the Fuentes brothers and the tables are supposed to be turned in this one. Good boy meets bad girl…
- Fever by Lauren DeStefano – While I didn’t always agree with or even like parts of Wither, I am eager to find out more about Rowan’s story.
- Tiger’s Quest by Colleen Houck – Being in love with a tiger can be tough…based on the cover of book 2 I’m guessing tiger #2 is about to enter the picture.
- Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins – I thought Hex Hall was a lot of fun.
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore – when is this coming out? It’s supposed to be the direct sequel to Graceling.
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!