- Of course I have to include going to Hogwarts! EEEEK! Excited just thinking about it. LOL. I was going to pick Hermione to switch places with, but I think I’m going to have to go with one of the Weasley twins…”I solemnly swear I am up to no good!” I’d post a picture from when I went to the Wizarding World at Universal Studios last year, but it’ll have to wait until I get home later.
- Scarlet from the Archers of Avalon series by Chelsea fine. She’s lived so many lives…I wouldn’t be too crazy about the amnesia though…or the fact that Tristan’s touch killed me…literally…that would kinda suck.
- Gabi from Lisa T. Bergren’s River of Time series. Time traveling to medieval Tuscany would be pretty cool, plus conveniently running into Marcello and having him fall in love with me wouldn’t be too bad either! Plus I love that she’s not afraid to kick some butt when she needs to!
- Claire from Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series. Time traveling again…and conveniently running into Jamie…I really need to read more of these books!
- Alera from Allegiance – Legacy Trilogy by Cayla Kluver…I’d like to knock Alera upside the head for being so bratty and be the Queen I think she should be…with Steldor!!
- One of the Ugly Ducklings in Manda Collins’ books. All 3 of the cousins seem smart and while I loved the chemistry between Cecily and Luke in How to Dance with a Duke, I’m thinking Miss Juliet Shelby has led a pretty exciting, if somewhat secretive, life that I cannot wait to discover in How to Romance a Rake.
- Lucy Valentine written by Heather Webber. She can find lost objects…I think that would be pretty handy!
- Julia in Mary Connealy’s Out of Control. I just finished this book late last night. I love her fascination with the caverns and geology.
- I always wanted to be Emily from L.M. Montgomery’s Emily of New Moon series growing up. One, I think, because her name was Emily – like me – but I also loved that she had a special spot just to write. I really need to reread these books.
Check out my Top Ten Archive!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!